Invisalign ® is the clear alternative to metal braces for adults, kids and teens. These clear aligners are the virtually invisible way to improve your smile.
Dr. Mullenaux and Queen Creek Dental has partnered with Invisalign ® to give you the beautiful smile you always wanted.
- Effectively treats a wide variety of cases, including crowing, cross-bite, overbite, under-bite, spacing.
- Allows you to eat whatever foods you enjoy.
- Straightens your teeth virtually invisibly with clear aligners.
- Allows you to remove the aligners to brush and floss your teeth for better oral hygiene.
- Lets you remove the device when you want.
- The aligners are smooth, comfortable plastic instead of sharp metal that irritates your cheeks.
- Frees up your busy schedule with less office visits compared to metal braces.
Invisalign® uses custom-made series of aligners created specifically for you. These trays are made of smooth, comfortable and virtually invisible plastic that you wear over your teeth. They will gradually and gently shift your teeth into place. There are no metal brackets to attach and no wires to tighten. You just pop in a new set of aligners about every two weeks, until your treatment is complete.
Give us a call to see if Invisalign ® can work for you.
For more information on Invisalign, please visit the Website